Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A formal Start.

Hello. Bonjour. Chiao.  My name is Zachary Towner, and I am a Student Ambassador for People to People, and I was just given the opportunity of traveling around all of Europe on a 20 day trip with thirty-eight other kids from Indiana, Pittsburgh, and Michigan. It was the greatest experience of my life and I wish I could do it all over again. My favorite part of the trip was definitely when I toured up and around the Eiffel Tower. It was so much fun  I also liked the two hours we spent in the Louvre Museum. It wasn't at all enough time but it was a good start(; I had gone on so many great adventures and I've had an amazing time working on my talking skills. I communicated with people in different languages and learned a lot of new things. I have a new view on how people in Europe go on with their every day lives. This trip was definitely a huge learning experience for me and Im very glad that I got to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment